Re: [Question #76099]: seamonkey browser 1.1.17 downloaded file location not found

Question #76099 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/76099

Tom proposed the following answer:
Once you have done that then inside ubuntu go up to the top taskbar and
click on

System Administration - Synaptic Package Manager

it asks for your normal user password, not your SuperUser/Root one.
Either search tool should find "gparted", just right-click to install
and then click on "Apply".

Now go up to the top taskbar again and click on

System - Administration - Partition Editor

and let us know the text part of what it says, the useful information
will all be in the bottom of the 2 panes as we can't paste pictures into
here, sadly. At the top right-hand corner is a button saying something
like "/dev/sda 160Gb media" and if you click on that it should show any
other drives, selecting each will change the info in the bottom pane to
info about that other drive. It would be great if you could paste the
info from that into here too. Don't worry about Launchpad messing up the
spacings, we can usually work it out ;) GPartEd is a somewhat powerful
tool so please take care to avoid doing anything with it, certainly
don't click "Apply", just quit out of it.

I hope this helps!
Good luck and regards from
Tom :)