Re: [Question #76364]: EuroSign in OpenOffice

Question #76364 on openoffice.org in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openoffice.org/+question/76364

Rob Frerejean proposed the following answer:
Your setting in Keyboard is 105 keys incl. dead keys?

If so, open the Keyboard settings and click on the second TAB. Click on
the right on Format Options. There you have a section called Key to
choose 3rd level. If your Right ALT and 5 is not working, you might see
why in this section. There you can see what Key is activated for 3rd
level.

I am sorry for my English. I use a Dutch system so have to translate the
Keys and so.