Re: [Question #76099]: seamonkey browser 1.1.17 downloaded file location not found

Question #76099 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/76099

Tom proposed the following answer:
So it looks like you started with openSUSE perhaps even pre-installed on
yur system and then installed Windows yourself(?) a long time ago and
then added Ubuntu recently of course.  Anyway, the importatn thing is
that Windows is on sda5 :)

It's also interesting that we can't see which of the reiserfs partitions
is the one with the /home on it but at least we can see which one's are
the boot and that confirms what the "find" command had told us on the
grub command-line :)

In ubuntu please go up to the top taskbar and click on "Places" then
look for the removable media called something like "1.0 GiB Media".
This should contain a folder "boot" and that contains "grub" and in
there is the "menu.lst" we want to copy some stuff from.  Try opening it
and scroll right down near the end, past all the lines that are
commented out by a #