Re: [Question #76288]: DVD RAM Support ?

Question #76288 on brasero in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/brasero/+question/76288

actionparsnip proposed the following answer:
I doubt it as I have only heard of you and one other person using DVD-
RAM. You could submit and bug and/or functionality request for Ubuntu
and it may get added in a later release.

You can put command line commands into a script then have a .desktop
file execute that script. You can then add this to your menu's / desktop
/ whatever for convenience.