Re: [Question #76232]: I downloaded 9.04 desktop ok now what?

lbrinin posted a new comment:
I saw a ata-usb kit at compusa yesterday it was 20 bucks so I immediately bought it, it looks like it could be a very useful tool
I am going to try to hook up the old hard drive from the box of flames and see if there is anything left on it or whether its fried
I am thinking right now about a dual boot with the extra hard drive free to maybe play with chrome??