[Question #76421]: Issues with creating CD for installing Ubuntu

I've downloaded the files to be burned to CD for setting up Ubuntu on another PC.
The set up guide when using Infra Recorder mentions "Select the Ubuntu CD image file you want to use, then click Open.", but I'm not sure exactly what it is I'm supposed to be selecting. The downloaded files are in a compressed folder, do I just burn that directly to the CD, or are there particular things that need to be done?
Thanks in advance for any help, it's greatly appreciated!