Re: [Question #76267]: mp2enc not working for me in jaunty

Peter gave more information on the question:
ffmpeg -loop_input -t time_in_seconds -i "/home/peter/temp/image.jpg" -i
"/home/peter/temp/audio.mp3" -y -f vob -r 25 -target dvd
"/home/peter/temp/video.VOB"

Does exactly what I want, that is audio with on screen lyrics. Is there
a utility that returns the audio length to automatically pop in to the
above?