Re: [Question #76426]: I need to remove game files from my hard drive. They are taking too much space and the computer is not working properly.

Question #76426 on wine in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/wine/+question/76426

Andre Mangan proposed the following answer:
Addendum:  If you have Wine installed on your netbook, the easiest way
to uninstall whatever has been installed via Wine, is to use the Wine
Uninstaller.  It is under Wine, Uninstall Wine Software.