[Question #29701]: Status of bug #222423 changed to 'Invalid' in linux in ubuntu

Bug #222423 status changed in linux in ubuntu:

    Incomplete => Invalid

Status change explanation given by Jeremy Foshee:

This bug report is being closed because we received no response to the
issue in the current Ubuntu release, Jaunty Jackalope 9.04 -
http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/download.  If the issue remains in
Jaunty, please test the latest upstream kernel build -
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelMainlineBuilds .  To reopen the bug, click
on the current status under the Status column and change the status back
to "New".  Thanks.

-JFo

"ide-usb convertor. When plug usb I can't access to hard disk"

This bug is linked to #29701.
pci to usb mount problem