[Question #76452]: PRINTER NOT RESPONDIING

I have a HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer that does not respond to my request for a copy or copies. The window that gives me the number of copies etc show that there are 11 documents waiting to be copied, apparently from my failed attempts I just purchased this Microsoft.Vista computer, I'm new to the cyberworld so please keep it simple.  The printer did work when we set the system up.