Re: [Question #76439]: I hear a music when opening my website

Jeruvy rejected the question:
Questionable content and question asked about fixing content on a web
site, nothing that is supported via launchpad, better forum or avenue
for support is highly suggested.  Tested link in question and was
subjected to questionable redirection, could be malware or spam.