[Question #76486]: When my nick is mentioned, play a sound and highlight the text

New question #76486 on xchat in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xchat/+question/76486

What I want is that within xchat, any time my nickname is mentioned, the message is highlighted and a sound is played.

Currently any message that mentions me appears in red, but I'm red-green colorblind and I want to change it. I have found Settings... Preferences... Colors, and changed the "Highlight" color at the bottom, and changed it, but it doesn't seem to change the color of the text that mentions my nickname.

Also, I'd like one sound to play when my nick is mentioned and another sound to play when I get a private message. Again, I can find Settings... Preferences... Sound, but which items do I need to add to to get what I want?

TIA,

Richard