[Question #76486]: Is there a more robust way of highlighting text that contains my nickname?

Question #76486 on xchat in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xchat/+question/76486

Summary changed to:
Is there a more robust way of highlighting text that contains my nickname?

Description changed to:
When a message appears that contains my nickname, I would like it to
appear in bold or to have a different background color, rather than just
appearing in a different color. Is this possible?

TIA,

Richard