[Question #76497]: evolution-exchange cannot reply to emails

New question #76497 on evolution-exchange in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution-exchange/+question/76497

Binary package hint: evolution-exchange

Ubuntu 9.04
evolution-exchange 2.26.0-0ubuntu3
evolution-mapi 0.26.0.1-0ubuntu2

Whenever I try to reply to an email I have received, the return address is dropped (actually the return address never shows up in the original email) and just the display name is visible. Exchange 2007 kicks these messages back with a message that the address is invalid. I have no problems sending new messages or receiving messages.

ProblemType: Bug
Architecture: amd64
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 9.04
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/evolution