Re: [Question #76467]: Is there a security ssh issue in ubuntu?

Question #76467 on openssh in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openssh/+question/76467

Daily Struggle is still having a problem:
>From what I can gather I can ask  an answer my own question. This effects CentOS and only ver. 4.3 ssh. Yes this is a security issue. Many refer to it as 0day or Oday.
Here is a link to more info http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=873301
As I know little of ssh I do heed a warning because my host(which is said to host 1.8 million domains) is changing their ssh.
can somone look into this...