Re: [Question #76509]: Is there a security ssh issue in ubuntu?

Question #76509 on openssh in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openssh/+question/76509

Colin Watson proposed the following answer:
To my knowledge we don't know anything much about the alleged problem
other than rumours, so it's impossible to say as yet whether it's
resolved. We'll respond quickly to any actual information.

You may find this thread useful:

  http://lists.mindrot.org/pipermail/openssh-unix-
dev/2009-July/027726.html

Short version: neither Red Hat's security team nor the OpenSSH
developers are aware of anything concrete as yet, and neither is in
possession of any non-public information on the subject.