Re: [Question #76501]: driver install

Question #76501 on gnome-terminal in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-terminal/+question/76501

Chuck is still having a problem:
much better. I got the xserver shut down got my command line in and it
started to install. I started seeing the info I read about seeing then
got another error. Now it says no kernel.......I knew it would so it was
supposed to go find on......like i was told it would......it didn't find
one so I told it to make one. No big deal I thought. Until it came back
and told me that I had no libic header files. I might not have those
considering I have no clue what those are. if you have any help on this
it would be greatly appreciated. if this doesn't work it's getting
uninstalled and I'm going back to windows.