[Question #76516]: Plans to package 2.5.1 (with fix for save game crash)?

New question #76516 on boswars in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/boswars/+question/76516

Are there any plans to package boswars 2.5.1 with the code change below? (Stolen from http://www.seul.org/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi?rev=9536&root=BosWars&view=rev)

Change log for Bos Wars
Version 2.5.1:
- Fixed crash in savegames with destroyed buildings seen by other players
(Jimmy Salmon)

This debian bug looks like it could be resolved by this issue, but, from what I can tell, Debian hasn't packaged the 2.5.1 release either:

In any case, the Debian bug has a save file (duck7) that will crash boswars while loading.  For me, the game is unplayable (or rather, I can't continue from my saved game) without a fix, but I'm not sure it isn't already fixed.

Thanks!