Re: [Question #74229]: guest session in jaunty

John Kelly posted a new comment:
Marion Smith wrote:
> Your question #74229 on Ubuntu changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/74229
>
> Marion Smith posted a new comment:
> I am having the same problem. What was the resolution?

Hello Marion,
it was what seems quite a while ago when I had that problem...I cant
remember if there was a solution or not all I know now is that the
applet or icon on my top bar has disappeared and as it is only me that
normally uses the laptop it doesnt seem to be a problem though I would
like to know where it went!?Sorry I could not be of assistance.
Wishing you success in your endeavours!
regards
John