Re: [Question #76443]: How do I actually post?

Question #76443 on postnews in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/postnews/+question/76443

Jeruvy proposed the following answer:
If you run this from terminal it will use the terminal as your editor.
So:

$ postnews alt.test

Then answer the header questions as applicable.  Once this is done it
should look like it's just doing nothing.  Here you can type the body of
the news article.  When you are done, simply hit return/enter to get a
newline and with NO TEXT on it, then type just a single period.  That
should inform postnews you are done creating the mail and my guess would
be to send the post off, respond with any messages and return you to a
prompt.

Again I may be mistaken, but hopefully I'm not :)