[Question #76533]: Cannot find DIALUP ISP Instructions after inserting DNS into the gnome-network-admin package in Ubuntu 9.04.

New question #76533 on ubuntu-docs in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-docs/+question/76533

I followed "Modem" instructions up to inserting DNS into the gnome-network-admin package in Ubuntu 9.04. Where do I go from here, ie: How do I tell my modem to commence dialing my ISP ? Nothing is said about modem dialing to the ISP, "mycopper.net". In Win XP Pro I double clicl on my "Dialup" ICON. What is required in Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jalopy to enable an INTERNET connection?