Re: [Question #76226]: Every time I boot the computer I have to reinstall printer

Question #76226 on cups in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cups/+question/76226

Jeruvy proposed the following answer:
Oop's my bad, I typo'd that prompt above, not critical. :)  The cd was
correct however :)

It seems this package requires a shared object library libtdl.so.3 and
is not able to find it.

In this thread:

Someone said that libltdl.so.7 existed so he created a symbolic link to
this in hopes it would work, you could try this, if it doesn't then you
can just remove the link.

guy@linuxpc:~$ cd /usr/lib
guy@linuxpc:/usr/lib$ sudo ln -s libltdl.so.7 libltdl.so.3

If you decide to remove the symlink just remove it where you created it
in the /usr/lib directory:

guy@linuxpc:/usr/lib$ rm libltdl.so.3

Also someone suggested downloading the package from the hardy repo and
installing it, this can be found here:

http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/libltdl3

HTH's