Re: [Question #76524]: W: Error GPG - NO_PUBKEY

renacer gave more information on the question:
OK. I tried again and now it worked perfectly.

Thank you so much.

It was complicated. Don't you agree?

It was more simple if exists a clear information besides th information:

*deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/kubuntu-ppa/backports/ubuntu jaunty main

in kubuntu.org

*Don't you agree?

You were very useful and friendly.