[Question #76554]: Want to avoid DNS update

Hello Reader,
  I am using ubuntu 9.04. I have ADSL internet so I am behind the router. The problem that I face is,my ISP's DNS is down many times. So I use OpenDNS. For that I used to modify resolv.conf. But it get overwritten after some time.
For that I did following proc:
1. Added "supersede domain-name-servers <ip1>, <ip2>;" in the 'dhclient.conf'
Also
2. Removed "usepeerdns" from from 'dsl-provider' file which i used to connect to internet using 'pon'
3. Restarted dhclient as "dhclient -cf /etc/dhclient.conf" and connected to the internet after that.

It showed me effect. But after some time resolv.conf is still get overwritten.
also
For further reboots when dhclient started automaticaly. It dosnet start with arguments "cf /etc/dhclient.conf"
How do I solve this issue ?
(I want to mention here about windows which doent give such problem)

regards
int21h