[Question #76592]: Boot error

I have Ubuntu 9.04 installed on my Toshiba Tecra S10-11A laptop. When I boot my system, I get the following error:

"ata2.00: failed to set xfermode (err_mask=0x4)"

I get this error for three times and then system continues to load. This error does not block booting but it makes boot time longer than it is.

What should be the cause of the problem?