Re: [Question #76605]: 8.04: OpenOffice3.1: strange time format

Question #76605 on openoffice.org in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openoffice.org/+question/76605

Vihar proposed the following answer:
I'm sorry for the shortness of my answer.
I tried it:
In the menu bar (File, Edit, View etc) there is "Table". Clicking on it you have an option "Number Format..." near the bottom of the dropping window. When the cursor is in a cell of a table this option is active and you can choose the format of the numbers in the cells.