Re: [Question #75939]: Cannot pick up e-mail.

Question #75939 on evolution in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+question/75939

Warren is still having a problem:

 				I went over Evolution setup as yousuggested. I then called AT&T and was told they cannot help withEvolution. I then got help from them to set up Microsoft Outlook onan XP computer and it worked. Differences between what I was doingare:
Incoming server an “i”  was addedto the POP3 incoming server and an “i” was added to the STMPserver also. In addition Outlook has a section in there setup calledServer Port Numbers.
The number for “Incoming Server(POP3): 995 and
		  “Outgoing Sever (STMP): 465
I added the “i”s but have no placeto add the 995 and 465. Evolution is still not working.
Is POP and POP3 different?

As far as passwords when I go toSystem, Preferences, Encryption & Keyrings I get a choice of twotabs Encryption or PGP Passphrases. I still cannot change thepassword.

Thank, Warren
  -------------- Original message from Andre Mangan <question75939@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------