Re: [Question #76604]: Firefox involuntarily re-installed.

Myroslav confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you for your response.

I have tried to reconstruct in my mind what I had done during the
morning session.  I had used a program called FSlint to clean up some
files.  I think that I may have inadvertently wiped out the firefox
settings when using some of the features of this program.  I will be
more careful with this program in the future.

Unless someone can think of something else, I'm closing this issue as
solved.