[Question #76634]: It is done, but how can I customize it?

New question #76634 on usb-creator in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/usb-creator/+question/76634

Hi,
I love usb-creator, it allows me to carry "my ubuntu" in my wallet  and start it in almost any computer when I'm "on the road".
But how to customize it for make it less "livish"? I created an account because I have data on it, but...
  * How can I get rid of the language question?
  * How to start it straight away?
  * How can I keep it small? Looks like when I update it, its size grows a lot (I actually run out of space en a 2GB stick)

  Or is there a better way to create an usb installation that autodetects the hardware like the live cd?

Cheers
 JD