[Question #76637]: Partitioning a dual boot UNR/XP for Asus 1005HA

I'm recently bought an Asus 1005HA. I'm trying to install UNR 9.04 from a flash drive, XP came pre-installed. I boot UNR and select the "Install UNR from flash drive" option. The first few pages are self-explanatory, but then I run into the partition editing stage.

I am given two options by the installer; overwrite everything, including XP (which I don't want to do) or specify partitions manually. I select the latter.

*Important note: the 160gb hd came pre-partitioned into two 72gb drives, C: and D:, where the C: drive is home to XP. Ideally, I would like to install UNR into the D: drive, but I am presented with some confusing options with the partition editor.

I am presented with four devices in the "Prepare Partitions" window: sda1, sda2, sda3, sda4. sda1 is the first partition of the hd, and contains XP, so I figure I should steer clear of that one. sda2 is currently ntfs and has approx 74gb free. sda3 is fat32 and only 5gb, while sda4 is the restore image and other important system files.

After highlighting sda2, I can either delete or edit the partition. So I choose to edit. Now I'm stuck. I'm not sure how large it should be, what I should use the space as (I'm guessing ext4 but I'm not sure), if I should format the partition, or what the mount point should be.

If anybody can help me get past this step, or maybe re-direct me if this is the wrong method, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again.