Re: [Question #76099]: seamonkey browser 1.1.17 downloaded file location not found

Question #76099 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/76099

Tom proposed the following answer:
Anyway, we can try sorting that menu.lst out a bit since you said that
the changes you made did get remembered despite the "unknown host"
error.  So

cd /boot/grub
sudo gedit menu.lst

and near the end but just BEFORE the line "## ## End Default Options ##"
add these lines

howmany=2
color cyan/blue white/blue

# This entry automatically added by the Debian installer for a non-linux OS
# on /dev/sda5
title Microsoft Windows XP Professional
root (hd0,4)
savedefault
makeactive
chainloader +1

So then the line "## ## End Default Options ##" should follow and all
the ubuntu stanzas/chunks afterwards.  Click on the save button and now
hopefully we should see quite a big change in the menu when you boot up.

Good luck and regards from
Tom :)