Re: [Question #75061]: how can I install xp after installing ubuntu ?

shan posted a new comment:
yes third eye

that seems to be a sound method

at first i partioned my packard bell  only a week ago

i had many problems      mostly the grub 18 message   WHICH IS
TERRIFYING

and tried two or three times

then i got freaked and tried TO REINSTALL xp from disk

but it cannot do that

so i tired the ubuntu 9.04 disk once more and this time opted for full install  AND IT WORKED

so what you say here seems real cool

but noe i am happy with UBUNTU

so will not be trying it soon

but it is good to know how to go back if you so desire

peace    shan