[Question #76700]: Driver downloads via Websites (Circumventing the Package Managers)

Hey guys, my first question:

The only reason I'm currently using Windows is my graphics card.

I'm running Jaunty Jackalope on an HP Pavillion dv6700

My Ethernet port doesn't work, and since I already have an ISP for my desktop, I don't want to fork out especially for a Wireless plan, in order to download graphics drivers.

Is it at all possible for me to download nVidia graphics drives directly from a website, instead of through the package-managing software on Jaunty?

Thanks in advance,

-AJ