Re: [Question #76684]: when tring to update 8.04 Iget error messages

Question #76684 on update-manager in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/update-manager/+question/76684

greg toler is still having a problem:
marcobra (Marco Braida) wrote:
> Your question #76684 on update-manager in ubuntu changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/update-manager/+question/76684

> marcobra (Marco Braida) proposed the following answer:
> Sorry there is a typo in my previous answer you need to open the file /etc/apt/sources.list
> and not /etc/apt/source.list so type:
>
> sudo gedit /etc/apt/sources.list

OK!!! it updated !! it says i could update to 8.10 if i want ..  but i
don`t    thank you!! is there any thing else i should do ??