Re: [Question #76665]: Cannot Install Ubuntu 9.04 on Hp Touchsmart tx2

Tom posted a new comment:
I already have both cores working, one at about 20% the other at about
50% but if i open a lot of heavy apps i can manage to push this up to
50% on each at the same time.  I watch movies and video just fine and
seldom need more than even 1Gb of ram.  64bit just doesn't offer much
advantage *shrugs*