Re: [Question #76776]: How to set IP address in kubuntu graphical desktop

Hardcore is still having a problem:
I do not want to do any file editing while I am promoting Kubuntu for
home users to be more friendly and easy administerable by regular user
than MAC or Win. And lack of a visual and intuitive tool, where I can do
all tuning (without reading manual), is a tremendous drawback. And where
in Kubuntu is Network manager? I am logged in as regular user that by
default have rights far from root.