Re: [Question #76743]: TV Tuner Settings

Jagdeep is still having a problem:
Hi Derek

Thanks for your help. I Installed MythTV. I am facing problem in giving
entire details for configuring the data. And there is no option of India
in the drop down list where it asks the region and about channel
details. Has anyone from India tried this ? Will anyone be able to help
me out in setting the details. I am using Tata Sky Dish TV Connection.

Jagdeep