Re: [Question #76796]: i cant figure out how to defrag my computer

Question #76796 on gnome-system-monitor in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-system-monitor/+question/76796

jonathan gave more information on the question:
i need to figure out how to defrag my computer i am new to ubuntu. my
computer saves everything to my home folder and then to another folder
it is filling up my hard drive and making my computer run very poorly