[Question #76818]: Why doesn't Ubuntu support this?

According to http://ksplice.com/uptrack/ you can update the Linux kernel without the need for rebooting. I remember reading some time ago that this is possible so I'm not completely skeptical, but if it can be done why isn't it done already? If this is somehow bogus, I'd like to know. If not, shouldn't this functionality be worked into Ubuntu?