Re: [Question #76107]: Ubuntu Jaunty destroys my laptop HDD

Elena09 is still having a problem:
Thanks, but there is not a temperature report in my Bios, of any
component of the laptop. This problem I have is related to one of the
following: Bios, firmware, driver or OS (Ubuntu Jaunty). Do you know a
command with which I could find what driver is used for the hard disk
and what firmware?