Re: [Question #76859]: Multi boot system will not load...

Tom proposed the following answer:
Please go up to the top taskbar and click on

Applications - Accessories - Terminal

into the terminal/command window/console type

sudo fdisk-l

and copy the info into here.  Also into the terminal console try typing
(or copy and mouse paste)

cd /boot/grub
gedit menu.lst

and copy into here all the big chunk of lines at the end that don't
start with a #.  The # mark means the computer doesn't read the line so
it's usefull for leaving comments in system and/or configuration files
so that people can work out what to do in there.  We don't need the
commented out lines because they are the same on my machine too, it's
the un-commented out lines that are different.

Good luck, thanks and regards from
Tom :)