Re: [Question #75939]: Cannot pick up e-mail.

Question #75939 on evolution in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+question/75939

Warren confirmed that the question is solved:
My problems are solved!!!!! Please close case.
WHAT I DID:
In Account editor: RECEIVING EMAIL I added an :i: in front of the server name example
“ipostoffice.worldnet.att.net” and in SECURITY select SSL encryption and if  you do not check Remember Password it will ask for it and it can be changed.

In SENDING EMAIL add the “i”in front of server name,  check the box for
Server requires authentication and in Security select SSL encryption.

In both RECEIVING and SENDING the username is the name in the email address before the @ sign. Hope this helps and if you want me to clarify what I did let me know.
 Warren