Re: [Question #76855]: Openoffice.org Calc is unable to re-show a hidden column

Question #76855 on openoffice.org in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openoffice.org/+question/76855

Tom proposed the following answer:
It seems to work fine for me.  I'm not sure why it's going wrong for
you.  Also the mouse arrow changes shape to a double headed arrow when i
get my mouse arrow on the line between A & C, double-clicking there does
reveal the hidden column B too.

Have you not yet upgraded to OpenOffice 3.5.? via Synaptic Package
manager's "Mark all updates", maybe that fixes it as i am on 3.5.?

@ Lloyd
I thought the answer would be here
https://answers.launchpad.net/~lwcary-deactivatedaccount/+answer-contact-for
but there's nothing there!  Have you already posted this as a bug-report?

Good luck and regards from
Tom :)