Re: [Question #76755]: G++ fails to link specified library

Tim Jackson confirmed that the question is solved:
Ok, found it.  There was a new header file, which overwrote the one I'd
put the "extern C" statement(s) inside of.  That will teach me to put
the statement in the including file in future, as

extern "C"{
#include<pci/pci.h>
}

Plus it's been a long time since I wrote it, and memory fades.

Tim