[Question #76885]: 8.10 Ubuntu image has errors

I tried to burn the 8.10 image to disk with two different burners and several different types of software. I've used the 4X writing speed. There are always errors no matter what I do, and the hash does check out so it's not that. The disk will only process itself out so far before it stops in a screen with nothing. I'd be curious to know what's going wrong.

Thanks.