Re: [Question #76858]: Getting Ubuntu 9.04 (32-bit) to use 4 GB of memory?

aspa is still having a problem:
I managed to build a custom kernel using the instructions found in the "The Old-Fashioned Debian Way" of the https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Kernel/Compile Wiki page.
Just can't seem to get it working using the "Ubuntu way".
I suspect I'm doing something wrong here but I'd just like to know exactly what.

Since I'd prefer to use a supported kernel I also tried installing the
server kernel on my system and it seems that hibernate/suspend, audio
and video, Lenovo buttons are working so I think I'll just try to use
the server kernel if nothing comes up.