[Question #76888]: Ubuntu 9.04 can't reach the Internet

I have a linksys wireless network with two computers, a desktop running XP SP2 and a laptop with Vista Home Premium. I installed Ubuntu 9.04 on the laptop, on a USB drive and it comes up OK. When I boot into Vista, the wireless connects OK, but when I boot into Ubuntu, I can connect to the router's homepage, but not the Internet. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong, or what I failed to do. I'm pretty much a novice regarding Ubuntu.

RON