From: Ludovic <question67953@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Question #67953]: I install Ubuntu 8.10and it doesn't recognize my wireless card?
To: erod6998@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, July 13, 2009, 8:01 AM

Your question #67953 on Ubuntu changed:

Ludovic posted a new comment:
Hello,
Please forgive me if I've missed something really obvious or if this is a daft question -I'm a Linux newbie!
Just installed Ubuntu 9.04 on an old Dell with a Broadcom 4306 (rev 2). Been installing all the drivers, tried all the above and some other methods. The tests show my card is on, but it's greyed out in the Network Manager menu and I can't connect.
I've tried configuring new WiFi networks and unplugging the Ethernet cables, etc... but no luck so far.

Any clues?

--
You received this question notification because you are a direct
subscriber of the question.