[Question #76895]: Ubuntu on Asus Eee Top ET1602?

What works and what not on Asus Eee Top ET1602 using Ubuntu 9.04?

Which version of Ubuntu works best? Desktop or Netbook remix?

I'm specially interested to know if the the touch screen works or what can be done to make it work.

I'm thinking of buying one but I need to know if it works reasonably good first..

Thanks for any hints!

Ben