[Question #76901]: Wireless no longer available after Jaunty update

Got back from an overseas trip yesterday and downloaded the Jaunty updates released six days ago. Everything went fine until I rebooted at the end of the process, then I lost wireless. If I run Network Connections all the wifi's I used overseas are there but the NetworkManager Applet no longer has an Enable Wireless Networking check box so I can't access anything. Help please!